View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #33
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1737 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

He's no longer a value though. They paid him well I am sure.
This is why I am glad they let Quin and Casey go.

You need value on the team. You can't pick guys and get a good value for what you pay them, and then end up paying them all what they are worth on their next contract. Not enough room under the salary cap for that.

They kind of did the same with Owen Daniels to me. They go from being a good value, to being overpaid in a sense. Hopefully letting Casey and Quin walk means they have changed their thinking on this type of stuff.