View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #30
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42267 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
I think the guys that are writing off Harris probably wrote off McCain when he was getting torched by the Jets and everyone else in 2010.
Harris showed marked improvement, and he was actually right close to average by the end of the year. He made a couple of good plays on the ball, and he was pretty much always at least in the area and very close to making a play.

I guess we will never find out now though about Harris.
A broken watch is right twice a day.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote