View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Draft position is what got Kareem his playing time despite being a complete disaster his rookie season. Acting as if that is not a factor in certain situations is foolishness.

I said the Texans need to figure out what they got in Harris & he needs an opportunity to prove it. Yes, he was a 2nd rounder & the Texans may have wasted it if they dont figure out what they got. I thought he showed flashes of potential & think he could get better if he gets on the field. Its not that difficult to understand.
just because they did it with jackson doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. His sorry play cost us at least a couple of games. He should of been benched but we had a ****ty DC that thought like you.

I don't know what you THOUGHT you saw but apparently no one else here nor one of the best DC's in the NFL seen it. If so don't you think he would of been on the field more considering how bad (YOU THOUGHT) McCain played?

There is OTA's and training camp. If Harris wants to see the field more he needs to earn it there. It's not that hard to understand.