Thread: TT Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #42
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will run the draft if I can get 2-3 people to help. Also I will need a list of what the selectoin order and admin privilges to sticky the draft itself with cimments and a separate thread to display picks that have been made for rds 1-7. How would I get these privileges?
steelbtexan, I posted in the other thread so I'll post here as well. I'll take the Browns if they're available and I can help you out (e.g. sending PMs, keeping track of picks, etc etc).

Let me know how I can help!

Last edited by Texan4Ever; 03-19-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote