View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
One of the players I felt that the Texans already had his replacement on the team. Brandon Harris showed flashes when given the opportunity & I believe he has some potential. Harris is a former 2nd round pick that the Texans need to figure out what they got in him before his rookie contract is up in a few years. I think McCain gets in the way of that. Can't say I'm overly excited about this move, but at least the Texans have a pulse during this FA period.
Brandon Harris couldn't carry McCain's helmet. Harris is a wash/bust, whatever you wanna call him. McCain was extremely important to sign.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote