View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #109
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

I've always thought that the Shanahan/Kubiak offense needed a mobile QB to be completely effective. In Schaubs early years in the offense he did much more bootlegs,rollouts and throwing on the run. Last few not so much. I think that Koobs cant run the full compliment of plays that he would like, thus handicapping what he can do with Schaub. Schaub just gets rattled. When it hits the fan, he hits the ground, balled up and sucking his thumb. His playoff performance didnt do anything to change skeptics minds about his play. Above average QB, nothing special. Andre Johnson should have 20 more TD passes during his tenure with Schaub if he didnt have to wait on balls.