Thread: TT Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
You posted a copy of all of the daft slots for each round can you do that again?
That was actually SM that did that. He used his moderator privileges to make them locked but he could update them with the picks.

I've got a script that randomly assigns teams. Just give me which teams are up for assignment and a list of guys to assign them to and I can run that if you guys need it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote