View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #51
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU intrested in FA OLB Dumervil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Just an FWI, Pat Kirwan, in an interview on 610, stated that with Schaub at the helm, he expects the Texans to be a Wildcard type of team.

EDIT: Meant to post this in Schaub thread..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Just an FWI, Pat Kirwan, in an interview on 610, stated that with Schaub at the helm, he expects the Texans to be a Wildcard type of team.

EDIT: Meant to post this in Schaub thread..

Im not sold on Schaub ever being the guy he was prior to injury ... but I think this team is still the best in its division. Tho winning the division is no guarantee you dont play in the wildcard round.

Its my hope that they can replace Schaub with a comepetent guy after this coming season .... and the team doesnt take a nosedive record wise. His mobility was never good and its been worse since the lisfranc - add that to his other deficiencies and its time to hitch your wagon to someone.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote