View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #1519
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Based on what happened...

Maybe provide a link or paste the tweet or snippet of Internet information to help us to not make jokes of the situation.

Not trying to attack you, just saying that that's how we got to the endless joking in the first place.

Where did you hear of this? Was it on twitter or ESPN or on radio, etc.? I'm all up for new information, just curious as to where you heard it.
Totally hear you. Was really asking for some substantiation from someone, myself!

Heard a couple comments from McNair about being careful with cap and having to extend WAtt and Cush. Sounds like we've got our price and aren't budging.

ETA - friend told me a later responded mclane tweeter it I think??
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote