Thread: TT Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #25
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

We can ask the mods to have a one-time exception to put an invitation on the main board to attract more people.

Whatcha think?
Aw hell naw! Too many jackholes over there .... I'd rather double up on teams than end up with a bunch of morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
actually, I'm the guy who does this kind of stuff (moderator roles/privileges). If Blake (formerly Super Mario) isn't going to use his mod stuff I'll set up steelb or whomever is taking over his role.

Good to know .... Looks like Steelb is the man for the job.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote