View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #3
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 6.0:Post Comepnsatory Pick Annoucment Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
First problem I see is you seem to be rating Manual higher than other evaluators. NFL DraftScout has him #51 which should easily place him there for Eagles high second round. Rantsports.com mock by Langley McGhee has him going to Eagles in third. I like your trade just not for Manual.

Eagles needs seem more to be Nose which hurts Texans, safety and OT only if Winston is not signed. With FA signed they could go BPA in first (CB?) and still get QB in second with no trade up.
QBs tend to jump up boards even is perceived value is not there. Its a reason Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, and Blaine Gabbert go in the top 12 picks in 2011. Maybe I am undervaluing Manuel and maybe he goes in the middle of the first round like Leftwich.

If Manuel is there at the end of the first round and the Eagles covet him, they may need to make the move. While he is not the same type of QB as Kaepernick, SF showed that a spread offense QB can work. As such they may need to trade up to make sure another team doesn't grab him first?

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote