View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #12
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tyrann Matheiu: head scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I think being a dealer is a much bigger red flag than smoking. Just a guess, but there's probably a large amount of professional athletes who smoke. No big deal. But dealing the stuff is a big character concern.

As far as the rehab program goes, did he go there for pot or for other drugs as well? Because if it was just for pot then that seems pretty pointless.
Yep, that was what I was getting at. Smoking occasionally is one thing. Being unable to stop is another. Being a dealer is the biggest red flag and completely takes him off my board.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote