View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 6.0:Post Comepnsatory Pick Annoucment Draft.

First problem I see is you seem to be rating Manual higher than other evaluators. NFL DraftScout has him #51 which should easily place him there for Eagles high second round. Rantsports.com mock by Langley McGhee has him going to Eagles in third. I like your trade just not for Manual.

Eagles needs seem more to be Nose which hurts Texans, safety and OT only if Winston is not signed. With FA signed they could go BPA in first (CB?) and still get QB in second with no trade up.