View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Recovering Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
So Doc, quick rundown on how serious that is & what the recovery & longer term ramifications are?
*not a doc*

I have had problems with my patellar tendon for years (jumper's knee). I can tell you from experience that it's very hard to get any real push. It's also very difficult to bend your knees properly, which leads to improper posture and off balance, which is obviously bad for a tackle. For his to be bad enough to warrant surgery, that's a helluva task to play with it.