View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #127
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, I count 1 qualifying free agent signing (can't confirm Considine):

CB Corey Graham from the Bears for 2 years AAV APY: $1,975,000

By my estimation, he would be worth a 7th, so their net loss would be 5 at best, 4 at worst if Considine qualified. Since the max compensatory picks per team is 4, it's possible that the Ravens qualified for 5, but hit the limit at 4.
Considine doesn't need to be figured in, we both see that.

Like you, I'm interested to see if we can "learn" something, but we can't, in this instance.

It would have been an excercise if the Ravens only lost 5 instead of 6; then we would know for sure if Considine counts or not (and get a lesson out of the scenario.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote