Thread: TT Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I've helped SM with this in the past but I'm swamped at work now. Mostly all I did was help remind people of their picks.

If someone's picks were coming up, I was one of the people who would make their pick for them. For example, let's say your pick is 5 slots away, you could send me (or SM) your five top candidates and when your pick came up, we'd post it to the thread with whatever write-up or pictures you wanted... or we'd find a picture of the guy if we had to.

I'm not around enough to do that, now.
I thought of that; and yes, that's one of the things I can do.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote