View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible Pro Bowl Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
They should turn it into a flag football match. I think a big reason the Pro Bowl is so boring is because players don't want to hit each other and risk injury since it's a pointless game. But if it's flag football there's less risk of injury and it could make it more competitive.

I'm not sure if I even buy into my own argument, but they need to change it up somehow to make it interesting to watch.
There might be less risk of an injury but who the hell would want to play a nationally televised competitive flag football game as an exhibition?

Just make it a big skills competition like what we had before: