Thread: TT Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149996 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will run the draft if I can get 2-3 people to help. Also I will need a list of what the selectoin order and admin privilges to sticky the draft itself with cimments and a separate thread to display picks that have been made for rds 1-7. How would I get these privileges?
Talk to Cak or Hookem.

I thought about volunteering but my "free time" is so eratic , sometimes early , others very late at night .... I just wouldnt be a good choice.

Looks like you get to be the fearless leader this go round!

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote