View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #131
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Agents we should look at

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
what about Urlacher? Could he really be worse than James?

I understand he's lost a step in defending the pass, but he's still very stout around the line of scrimmage and up the middle. would allow Cush to roam and make plays instead of sticking to gap responsibilites. Just an idea, Bears giving that man a raw deal IMO, maybe we could swoop in and give him a nice 1 year deal and hope he would be an asset.
urlacher was not much, if any better than Brady james last year. classic better name than player at this point.