View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #1456
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
If Reed isn't liking what the market thinks he's worth, he should retire.

The Texans need to move their ass on to plan B at the position and quit dickin with this guy if he's looking to get overpaid. Personally, I don't think he's even worth what we're currently offering.
If I were Reed, I would stick around for another year or two before retire as there still money to be made. We are talking about at least 4~5 Mil $ x 2 years right? Would you retire and give up that kind of money? After retirement, there's no guaranteed money. I would like to secure with more money before my retirement. Wouldn't you?

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 03-19-2013 at 10:04 AM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote