View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #111
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I agree with much of what you've said. But the offense has 6 of the 8 largest contracts the Texans have on the books. If that's not "real ammo" then they shouldn't have handed out those contracts.
I think that proves his point even more. These contracts are going to guys who were way below the Radar, Schaub is the only one you can say there was interest for. It'd be a stretch to say there was interest in Arian as 32 teams passed on him 7 times.

We've made some pretty good lemonade by finding the right lemons.

Just imagine if we had been spending first round picks on our offense & not our defense. Bringing Wade in, I was hoping we'd be able to consider offensive players more fairly on the first day, but..... we'll see.

If we can make this offseason as offensive heavy as the past two have been defensively focused, I think we would be in for a really great season.

But seeing as how they may have screwed the Quin/Reed thing up, they'll probably find some way to over compensate.