View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #58
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Player exodus due to lack of leadership

I cannot make a comment on the player who made the quote- I do not know his character.

However, as the fan of team that has recieved the most compensatory picks since they started giving them out in 1994 because of the loss of Free Agents, I can honestly tell you it has nothing to do with "losing the lockerroom", "lack of character" o the players part or "lack of leadership" by the coaching staff and FO.

It happens to teams every year in a business driven by Free Agency as a vehicle to promote parity amongst teams.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote