View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #1442
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
My sources continue to say Ed Reed is definitely not signing with the Texans, but might sign with the Texans, or not, and possibly will sign with the Ravens, or the Texans, or retire...and he was spotted skydiving into Lambeau Field where he met with Brett Favre....so, either this means Ed Reed is maybe signing with the Packers OR we're getting Favre as our QB.

Don't blame me. That's what my sources are saying, while tripping balls on rad shrooms in the danky basement of some old lady's house in Pearland.
Your source has no credibility. I defy you to find a basement in Pearland.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote