View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013   #1439
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
My sources continue to say Ed Reed is definitely not signing with the Texans, but might sign with the Texans, or not, and possibly will sign with the Ravens, or the Texans, or retire...and he was spotted skydiving into Lambeau Field where he met with Brett Favre....so, either this means Ed Reed is maybe signing with the Packers OR we're getting Favre as our QB.

Don't blame me. That's what my sources are saying, while tripping balls on rad shrooms in the danky basement of some old lady's house in Pearland.
I think we have the same source. Says something will happen in the next 48 hours.