View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #105
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Shayne Graham couldn't have counted, because he wasn't on a NFL roster at the end of the 2011 season. Graham was by the Ravens prior to the playoffs and became a street free agent.
You could be right. Honestly, I don't know, but he was listed in the link that I provided & read as a FA signed vs our FA's lost. Regardless, the Texans got screwed. Counting one more player, Graham, doesn't exactly help the sting to me but I guess it makes it look a bit better to some. A Punter & a mediocre LB earning 2 picks means the Texans really took a BIG one.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote