View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1431
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
And it sounds like y'all are no balling...... so let me ask you this..... will the Ravens fans be happy if he comes back because y'all have been trashing him.
I can't or shouldn't speak for the rest of Ravens fandom so I will say this:

My opinion is that I would like to see Ed play out his career in Purple- Ravens purple like Jon Ogden and Ray Lewis; the other two HoF'ers.

I always wish the iconic players would stay with their team and retire rather than chase a paycheck- It broke my heart to see Johnny U in powder Blue for a year...
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote