View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1422
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

No, I cant play safety, thats my nephew, he has the moves!

to me it sure sounds like a ringing endorsement from Schaub in that quote. Hmmmm i guess Ed Reed is Texan material after all, I mean if Schaub says it I'm sure some of the dudes on the fence will definitely be all for it now! LOL