View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1415
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

I wouldn't mind if we signed Reed but I'm not going to be upset if we don't, either.

He's old and he's past his prime. I'm not expecting him to come here and rejuvenate the defense like JJo and Manning did. I see him as a stop-gap, patch-up-the-position for a while player. I expect us to draft a mid-round safety and try to bring him along quickly.

I wish we'd sign some guys soon so we'd know more about the plan for the coming season. I hope we're not planning on pinning all of our starter and depth holes on rookies.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote