View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1413
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
period!
If the Texans already knew they were not going to money whip Reed, they had pull out another type of sales job. Even when dealing with Baltimore, Reed has come off as having a good bit of diva to him.

Edit: BTW, i am not sure that the Texans would not be off signing two or three boring, but solid need fillers than messing around with the "name-brand" player here. this is really out character for them.