View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: head scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCountry View Post
I smoked from the time I was 13 till I was 22 I've been clean for almost 3 years. There's always temptation but how strong is your will. When he realizes that it will do wonders for him. The talent is there I think he's worth the chance
The problem with that line of thinking is that he's not just a user, busted 3 times in college on the piss test, but he's also a dealer, busted along with several of LSU's finest alumni with 10 lbs. of weed. If your a team owner do you risk paying a guy hundreds of thousands of dollars a year that's to stupid to stop smoking weed after he's already been caught several times before and then once kicked out of school doesn't try to better himself with another school like DaRick Rogers did, he turns to drug dealing instead?

He's a suspension waiting to happen.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote