View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Pick Slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
5 picks in the top 125, with the mass exodus Rick needs to hit on all of them if the Texans want to remain in the hunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Yep, I think this is the way to go if we can find willing trading partner. The way FA went so far, we need several promising rooks from this year's draft class and getting an extra pick by trading down should increase our chance to land more talents. I hope, our FO be able to land a lots of talented players or we may be into less than exciting year for us. I know many playoff contending teams eventually face cap problem but man, we'd just started in getting used to being a legit playoff team.
I'm sure the Texans will sign one or two FAs.

I hope they are better than Bradie James though, LOL.

At least one of them.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote