View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #25
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Pick Slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If we can trade out of first and pick up another 2nd & 3rd, I will not be as disappointed. Still do not understand how we only got 2 comps.
Yep, I think this is the way to go if we can find willing trading partner. The way FA went so far, we need several promising rooks from this year's draft class and getting an extra pick by trading down should increase our chance to land more talents. I hope, our FO be able to land a lots of talented players or we may be into less than exciting year for us. I know many playoff contending teams eventually face cap problem but man, we'd just started in getting used to being a legit playoff team.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote