View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1402
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Its dumb for the Texans to be haggling over 2 million if this is indeed the case. Meet in the middle and make it work. Yeah, it sounds silly for me to make it sound so easy but its also silly to send your GM on the team plane if you're not willing to do what it takes to get him signed.
I don't think we're haggling. Reed is trying to get what we offered from Baltimore. At least that's how I see it.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote