View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: head scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCountry View Post
I smoked from the time I was 13 till I was 22 I've been clean for almost 3 years. There's always temptation but how strong is your will. When he realizes that it will do wonders for him. The talent is there I think he's worth the chance
If any of your employers had known of your smoking habit, you might not have been hired. Also, how can an NFL team judge how strong his will is?