View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1394
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Could all you guys who are certain that Ed Reed is a scrub and all of a sudden is a worthless football player please expand on those comments?
Who said he was a scrub, or worthless?

To answer the root question of what I hope is hyperbole, all anyone said is that Quin was a better player last year. Others disagree. That's fine, but it's hard to seriously make the case that one is head and shoulders above the other.

Burn %: Quin - 48.4%, Reed 55.6%
Yds allwed rec.: Quin - 334, Reed - 457

Also, Quin was better in tackling, while Reed had 4 INTs to Quin's 2. How that translates across systems is anyone's guess, but neither one are a scrub or worthless. Neither one is head and shoulders ahead of Reed. I think Quin was the better player last year, and I think Quin will never be half the player Reed has been over his career. Do with that what you will, I guess.