Re: Player exodus due to lack of leadership
I was wondering if anyone could explain lack of leadership on the field...
Does this mean?
1) Players were missing their assignments and the "coach" on the field is supposed to get them playing to their assignment.
2) Players just were taking plays off and not giving all out effort
3) They were not making in-game adjustments as formations changed and the "field general" should put them in the correct spot.
4) They were not working out hard in the weight room?
5) They weren't appropriately preparing for games?
I just wonder if anyone can tell how you know there's no leadership. Which of these apply?