View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #22
TexansCountry
Rookie

Section: anywhere i can get tickets
Rep Power: 0 TexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Pick Slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
If you're willing to do that & considering it's generally rated a poor QB draft this year, then why not make a run at trading for a QB? I'd start with offering a 2nd for Cousins @ Washington or Ryan Mallett @ New England. Both are backups to guys that are established starters, or soon to be established starter & will not likely see the field as a starter anytime soon. There's also Matt Flynn (I'm not sold him yet) that you could probably pick up for a 5th on draft day. I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of, but my point is the draft is a crapshoot & solid backups have shown whether or not they can compete (Matt Shaub).
I actually wouldn't mind mallett at all