View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #6
TexansCountry
Rookie

Section: anywhere i can get tickets
Rep Power: 0 TexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: head scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
On NFL tv during interview he said it would be an ongoing challenge. Seemed to me he was talking about the temptation to continue to smoke.
I smoked from the time I was 13 till I was 22 I've been clean for almost 3 years. There's always temptation but how strong is your will. When he realizes that it will do wonders for him. The talent is there I think he's worth the chance