View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1390
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Aging Ed Reed had 1 less INT last year than Quin has had in his 4 year career.
Absolutely!!!

It was important for the Texans to retain Quin, but....

and Dread-Head likes big butts and can not lie....'

I digress, Ed Reed even at his age is a significant upgrade over Quin... Quin's upside was his age. His younger age.

As an aside.....

I suggested many pages ago in this same thread, the Texans got "Leigh Boddened'd"...

At the end of the day, I'm not pannicking over losing Quin, or apparently being duped by Ed Reed. This actually happens to be a pretty strong draft class for safeties...

In other words, why wouldn't Ed Reed visit a contender who are hungry for a safety? Up his value to A) Baltimore and B) Teams that can overspend.