View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Goodell confirms alternate calendar proposed

I thought there was an earlier thread on this but could not find.

NFL free agency might not be a part of March Madness for long. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell confirmed that the league is working on a new league calendar which could push back the "Free Agency Frenzy" that took over this website last week...

On possibly expanding the playoffs: It clearly won't happen this year. The Competition Committee made some recommendations that the NFL will work on and then present to the NFL Players Association at some point.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...calendar-talks

Also commented on pro bowl