View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #72
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Why are you naming the top 5 pick teams of the 2006 draft?

I thought you would know by now Rick Smith wasn't even hired, makes no sense.
He was hired right after the draft. So he GMed the 2006 team. But that wasn't the reason I brought up that draft. I brought it up because all those teams had debacled (Emmitt-ism) the year before. Since that time, every one of those teams has had almost complete turnover as well, and most of them have had more sucess. The only conclusion I draw from that is it doesn't have to take years and years to rebuild. Yes, the Texans were worse off in '05 than any of those other teams. No, that doesn't matter anymore, because they all have new players, coaches, and probably GMs. Those teams just picked their players, coaches, and GMs better than the Texans did.