View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #67
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
So much for that theory!

So the Texans may not wind up with a third then. If 2-2=0, maybe the only way a Mario comp pick comes through is based on salary? Perhaps it gets downgraded to a 4th/5th and the Briesel maybe a 7th at best.
I don't think you're understanding me, I mean Donnie Jones and Bradie James do not factor into the equation for awarding or offsetting picks. So in 2012, the Texans lost 4 qualifying free agents, Mario, Brisiel, Dreessen and Allen. They signed no one that qualified, so we should get 4 picks. The only way I see us not getting 4 comp picks is if the league has more than 32 qualifying signings and a 7th gets lopped off for being beyond the top 32.