View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #59
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
I am projecting the texans get 2 compensatory picks. I believe one of the keys in this formula is FAs lost-FAs signed. The Texans lost 4(Mario, Brisiel, Allen, and Dreesen) and signed 2 (James and Donnie Jones). 4-2=2. To figure out the round, you look at level of play, contract to replace, etc. James and Jones were low contract offers, so they would cancel Allen and Dreesen. That leaves two higher level contracts that were lost without a signed alternative.

Based on Mario's contract that should be a 3rd rounder. Briesel is tougher, so I will say somewhere between 5-7 for him.

So I am projecting a 3rd plus 5,6,or 7th for the Texans.
Both James and Jones signed vet minimum deals and do not count at all in the compensatory pick equation.