View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #47
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
A little sensative about Rick Smith I see.

2 playoff wins in 7 seasons. That's on the entire organization including your boy. They really need to make a bold move this offseason unless they are content with simply filling seats which seems to be the MO these days.
Smith has been building a team. The team was in shambles when he arrived, and although there aren't any rings in Houston yet, he's definately been going the right direction. You don't build a dynasty in a year or two, you just wreck the Cap. Rick isn't perfect, but I think he's batting well over .500 in my opinion.

It may be boring at times, but stability has been good for this franchise. A lot of teams have ADD and run in different direction every year or two, sure some may make a deep playoff run here and there, but the next year they bust and start over.