View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #16
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Broncos forced to cut Elvis Dumervil after contract gaffe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Well, one thing about this story, you can tell who has a job and who doesn't by the reaction to the fax machine bit in the comment section of any sports blog.

I'm not sure who clowned who in this, but I'm thinking Doom and his agent tried to pull a fast one on Elway.

I was laughing to some extent over all the comments about fax machines and the proces being so outdated. Im not sure how many faxes are sent/recd out of each of my eight offices everyday but its a lot.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote