View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #46
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Last year I wanted 2 playoff victories. More then that was icing. I thought that was reasonable as a fan.

Looking at next years schedule, I wont be surprised if we take a step back.
The problem with looking at schedules is you have no idea how a team will actually play vs the perception on paper. Lots of teams last year did not meet expectations(such as the Steelers). Who is to say the Texans won't win another 12 games or even get to 13? Each week, the Texans play only 1 opponent: not 31.

A handful of plays throughout the year can result in the difference between a 6-10 year and a 10-6 year.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote