View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Compensatory Picks ANNOUNCED tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Good stuff sand. Maybe i'll stop looking at this from a team pov and approach it from a city standpoint. We've been wandering in the desert for a long time if you include the oilers. Now thats not fair to anyone with the Texans...but goddamned this city is due.
I think every time we have a team that is pegged to go deep into the play-offs at the beginning of the season, we should be happy.

Like last year; if not for the loss of Cushing and then the run of injuries at ILB late in the season, we would have had a better chance at getting HFA, and most probably a better chance at going deeper into the play-offs.

JJo playing hurt didn't help; Cody playing hurt didn't help; Jamison getting hurt didn't help; Wade Smith playing hurt didn't help; Caldwell getting hurt didn't help; Newton getting hurt and playing hurt didn't help.

With just a little better luck in the injury department, I see an extra win easily.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote