View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #11
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Getting back on topic...... I still think Reed signs here. Thinking about the situation more, I just don't think he would do Andre that way. He stuck his neck out there for him, and in the end I believe it'll be enough for him to come to Houston.
Agreed.

Especially if the Ravens have other free agent targets in mind. They've been linked with guys like James Harrison and Elvis Dumervil. I doubt with the limited flexibility they have, that they can gamble on Reed while keeping themselves in play for those other players.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote