View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Chad Johnson wants be a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If he comes in super cheap we'd be crazy not to consider it.
^^
This.

Some people are just plain crazy or hating. If he can't do it, he won't make it past OTAs. We all know Kubiak don't suffer fools.

If the man is truly interested in making a comeback & Smithiak talks to him, figure out where his head is at, then gives him a chance, what can we lose? His ceiling isn't as high as a young rookie's..... say Devier Posey (who's going to be out for some time anyway), but his floor may not be as low either.

If he's in shape right now... that tells us how serious he is about being a productive member of an NFL team. If he makes it through training camp, then he's still got some game. If he makes it through the preseason we should expect to see "better than Walter" type numbers. & I think that's what we want right?

If this guy has something to prove, I say we take a flyer & give him a chance.

& yes, if it were T.O. I'd say the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
http://www.csnhouston.com/texans/and...t-chad-johnson

Andre seems to think it's a good idear
What does he know? Is he some kind of scout or something?

He doesn't even post on this message board.