View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #195
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Smith did not draft DeMeco..
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
As to "either way" your assertion regardless of what you were disputing was wrong. The 2006 draft was Kubiak's. I guess if it makes you happy you can say you were both wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Take your large font and stick it up your quote hole.
What part of "Smith did not draft DeMeco" is wrong? Absolutely nothing is the answer since you insist on ignoring the fact that that was what I was disputing from the get go. Granted, I possibly could have overestimated Reeves' involvement in the 2006 draft & I will concede that much, but even by the link you provided it seems that not many are truly sure of how much Reeves was actually involved in. In the end, what I was disputing was not wrong because Smith had nothing to do with DeMeco as the other poster suggested. Hopefully the large font will help you focus on what was actually being disputed & since you seem to appreciate it. Jk! Lol!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote